Water Home is a water purification technologies firm and knowledge based business that has been providing Chemical Free Water Purification System solutions since 2014. The credibility of our products was established by solving difficult water challenges for the many industries. Our basic business discipline continues to this day with a proven track record of solving water purification problems effectively.
Areas of Applications:
Food Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, Oil Fields, Power Plants, Resorts & Tourism, Marine, Camps, Pumping Stations, Airports, Ports etc.
Complete water purification with sustainable economic & environmental advantage.
Since establishment, we are partnering with the most qualified and well experienced working staff in the market. Our Staff, besides the Key Directors, involve engineers, chemists, technicians and skilled labors. All gained their technical skills and capabilities throughout their long professional & practical experience accumulated during serving in major national water and waste water treatment organizations.
The secret behind Water Home success:
• Key Directors have gained accumulated professional experience in Water Business summing more than sixty Years of work with MNCs in in different regions.
• We provide a wide range of services and supplies components and accessories.
• We help our clients to reach the most possible optimum design, best technologies and operation techniques for fulfilling their requirements to reach:
- The best investment cost for the project, meeting their real & essential requirements.
- The best choice for saving the operation and after sales cost.
- Drinking bottle water plant installation
- Reverse osmosis and membrane treatment
- Filtration, demineralization and softening
- Wastewater treatment (municipal & industrial)
- High purity & ultra-pure water applications
- Chemicals, resin and filtration media
- Operation & maintenance
- UV and ozone disinfection systems
- Spare parts & after sales services
RANGE OF SOLUTIONS:
We offer engineering, procurement, supply, installation, commissioning and start up, operation, maintenance and after sales (as may be required)
BENEFITS AND DETAILS:
• Startup; Startup service is often required after new or retrofitted equipment is installed. These post-installation services may include: (Programming Equipment Controls, Factory training for Equipment Operators, Performance Check, Testing Water Quality, and Media Installation)
• Repair; repair service will help to diagnose the problem and then provide the complete repair solution needed. The typical process is: (Troubleshoot, Evaluate & Repair or Replace).
• Media Re-bed Services; re-bedding ion exchange equipment – softeners, Demineralizer and filters – carbon, multi-media, of all sizes and configurations on a turnkey basis. We supply the filter media, carbon or ion exchange resin as well as the staff and equipment necessary to remove and install. Our trained personnel will complete the job from start to finish, including arranging for disposal of the used media
• Preventive Maintenance; Our service helps you avoid problems by putting your water treating equipment on a regular service schedule like: (Annual or multi-year contracts; Quarterly, monthly, or other periodic visits; Preventive maintenance for equipment supplied by us or by any other water treatment system provider.
Water Home preventive maintenance services typically include:
• Replacement of all expendables including: (Filters Cartridges, UV Bulbs, Filtration Media)
• Feed water Chemistries – Test and Record (pH, Chlorine, Hardness, Conductivity)
• Reverse Osmosis System (Check and log RO parameters, Monitor Equip)
• Mechanical checks on all equipment and components
Water Home Special Services as required by contract:
• RO Membrane replacement
• Media Re-bed – Resin, Carbon
• RO cleaning
• IX Analysis – Ion Exchange Resin Analysis
Water Home provides ion exchange resin analysis for ion exchange resins used in the treatment of water. An IX analysis can be done on the resin media in any water softener, deionizer or other water treatment equipment using ion exchange resins. Annual resin analysis helps a user of commercial / industrial water treatment equipment to maintain efficient performance, prevent major problems and budget for upcoming purchases. Resin analysis can be performed on any manufacturer’s ion exchange resin.
Your resin sample is analyzed for its:
• Chemical properties – the capacity of the resin to remove ions
• Physical properties – the percentage of whole, cracked, and broken resin beads
• Mix – the percentage of cat-ions and anions
• Regeneration Efficiency (if applicable)
• Organic Fouling (if applicable).
• RO Membrane Cleaning
Water Home is an expert provider of RO membrane cleaning for reverse osmosis (RO) systems in industrial and commercial applications. Water Home performs RO membrane cleaning on any manufacturer’s RO equipment. On-site reverse osmosis membrane cleaning is offered Membrane cleaning is periodically needed for all RO system membranes. The reverse osmosis membranes reject impurities but allow the passage of water, but as time passes they can become clogged or fouled and require cleaning. For typical equipment, the membranes should be cleaned about twice a year.
Water Home is an experienced provider of sanitization services for water piping in ultra-pure water systems. Sanitization and disinfection is critical to the prevention biological growth in water piping for ultra-pure water systems used in pharmaceutical, chemical, and research facilities, as well as in other industrial and commercial applications. Water Home is a uniquely qualified provider of sanitization services with years of service experience and vast technical knowledge on many different types of equipment and systems.
• Engineering Services – Including Retrofitting
Water Home is an expert provider of engineering services for water treatment systems used in industrial, commercial applications. Water Home will evaluate your equipment and offer repair/replace/retrofit recommendations on any water treatment system by any manufacturer.
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF HOUSEHOLD AND COMMERCIAL WATER PURIFIER & HOT-COLD DISPENSER
Water Home also providing the House Hold and Mini Commercial Water purifier to a large number of Clients. Among the other companies Water Home has achieved the apex position and securing it for a long.